Articles by tag:
- Coal and gorillas – Euregio rocks As every schoolboy knows, coal literally drove the industrial revolution. And coal was the driving force behind the Aachen area for many, many years.
- A fragrance all its own In Aachen, hunger pangs can come out of he blue, not just when sampling its many international culinary delights, but even when taking your very first sniff of the city.
- The dream of human flight Do they feel the solitude? Or does the adrenalin block out all thought? A quick glance at the 10-metre void below, and quite a few metres of water beyond.
- Treasure hunters in nature’s paradise In Aachen, that holiday feeling’s never far away – look out of any window and you’ll see a park, a meadow or a tree-lined avenue.
- Wild west in Aachen Arriving in Aachen by train, you’re welcomed by a group of riderless horses neighing. Yep, there’s still wild horses here, partner.
- Sunny side up Ask people in Aachen what they really love about the place and many of them will mention the city’s beautiful green spaces with its many parks and the open, natural ...